Cook Time: ~15 minutes
1 Stick Butter
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
4 Bananas Peeled and Chopped into Bite Size Pieces
1/4 Cup Dark Rum
1) Melt butter in a large skillet.
2) Add brown sugar and stir together.
3) Add the bananas and cook until caramelized over medium-high heat.
4) Add the rum and catch a flame off of the gas stove or a BBQ lighter. Caution: stand back when ignited and flambe. Be careful a flame will shoot up above the pan. Let flame die down.
5) Serve over vanilla ice cream and/or a slice of pound cake.