Cook Time: ~30 min
1 Lb Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breasts cut into 1/4 Inch Strips
3/4 tsp Ancho Chile Powder
1/2 tsp Garlic Salt
1/4 tsp Ground Cumin
1/8 tsp Lime Zest
2 Tbs Lime Juice
1/4 Cup Sour Cream
2 Tbs Low-Fat Milk
1/2 Ripe Avocado
Fresh Angel Hair Slaw
1/2 Cup Thinly Sliced Scallions
1/4 Cup Chopped Parsely
1) Heat large pan over high heat, combine chili powder, garlic salt, and cumin and sprinkle over chicken.
2) Put oil in pan then add chicken, cook until done, ~4-5 minutes. Then remove from pan.
3) Combine lime zest, 1 Tbs lime juice, sour cream, milk, and avocado in blender and pulse until smooth.
4) Combine 1 Tbs lime juice, scallions, slaw, cilantro, 1Tbs oil and salt. Toss to coat.
5) Heat tortillas and serve with chicken, slaw, and avocado cream.