Recipe ideas and other culinary thoughts
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 8 chicken thighs, or 1 whole chicken broken down into 8 pieces
- Cooking spray
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- Depending on how you want to cook the chicken, preheat, grill, broiler, or oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl to make the rub. Add chicken to bowl; toss to coat. Then cook chicken whichever way you decided. Cooking times will vary depending on the method you use.
- Combine honey and vinegar in a small bowl, stirring well. Remove chicken from oven; brush 1/4 cup honey mixture on chicken. Cook 2-3 min to allow honey mixture to glaze over.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: