Cooking Time: ~20 minutes
8-10 Slices Thick Cut Bacon
1 Tbs Light Brown Sugar
1 tsp Hot Chili Powder
1 tsp Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
1) Preheat oven to 375 F. Combine sugar, chili powder and pepper in small bowl.
2) place non stick tin foil (or coat tin foil with non stick cooking spray) on large baking pan. Arrange bacon slices on pan and sprinkle half of the sugar mixture on bacon.
3) Put bacon in oven and cook for 8 mins.
4) Remove bacon and flip. Sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture.
5) Put in oven for another 8 mins. Then remove and place bacon on paper towels to soak up some of the grease.