Cooking Time: ~30 minutes
3-4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs or Breasts
Fresh Cracked Pepper
4 Tbs Chopped Shallots
2 Cloves Garlic
1 Cup Wheat Beer
1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
2 Tbs Whole Grain Mustard
2 Tbs Honey
Juice of Half an Orange
3 Tbs fresh chopped Parsley
1) Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with salt, pepper, cumin, and cayenne pepper and add to the pan.
2) Sauté for roughly 6 minutes per side, or until cooked through, turning down the heat if the chicken is browning too quickly.
3) When cooked through, remove the chicken and cover with foil.
4) Add the shallots to the pan and cook until softened, about one minute. Add garlic and saute until fragrant.
5) Add beer, soy sauce, mustard, honey, and orange juice to the pan. Bring the sauce to a boil, scraping the pan to loosen the browned bits from the chicken. Cook until the sauce is reduced and glaze-like, about 5 minutes.
6) Return the chicken to the pan and coat with the sauce. Sprinkle with the parsley to serve.