1 hour 30 minutes
2 lbs Red Potatoes Quartered or Cut into 1-Inch Wide Wedges
1/2 Cup Water
1/2 Cup Miracle Whip
1/4 Cup Chicken Stock
2 teaspoons Dried Oregano
1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp Onion Powder
1/2 tsp Chipotle Powder
1/2 tsp Ancho Chili Powder
1) Place potatoes and water in 2 quart casserole dish, cover, and microwave on high 12-15 minutes, or until tender, stirring halfway through.
2) Drain potatoes and mix remaining ingrdients with potatoes, stir to mix. Cover and refridgerate for 1 hour.
3) Drain potatoes, reserving salad dressing mixture.
4) Arrange potatoes on skewers, or place in grill basket.
5) Grill, covered for 4 minutes. Turn skewers or mix potatoes, brush with reserved mixture, grill 4 minutes longer uncovered to crisp outside, covered if soft outside is preferred.
Pingback: Surf and Turf: Ribeye Steak and Scallops | Smartchefblog