Cook Time: 24 hours marinating time ~45 minutes
2-3 Cornish Hens or 1 Chicken
150g Natural Yogurt
1 Tbs Tomato Puree
1 Lemon, Juiced
1 tsp Hot Chili Powder
1 tsp Ground Tumeric
1 tsp Ground Coriander
1 tsp Ground Cumin
1 tsp Garam Masala
1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
6 Cloves Garlic
1 1/2 inch Piece Fresh Ginger
1) Mix yogurt, tomato puree, lemon juice, and chili powder through cinnamon. Whisk together.
2) place garlic and ginger in food processor and mix into a paste. Add paste into yogurt mixture.
3) Take knife and score legs of chicken. Take yogurt marinade and rub all over chicken including under skin. Place in plastic bag and marinate overnight.
4) Remove chicken from bag and quarter.
5) Heat grill for indirect cooking. With charcoal place coals to one side of the grill and cook chicken on opposite side. With a gas grill turn the side burners on and cook chicken in the middle of the grill. Cook chicken for 40-45 minutes, turning half-way through.