Cook Time: ~25 min
2 Tbs Oyster Sauce
1 Tbs Asian Chili-Garlic Sauce
1 Tbs Reduced-Sodium Soy Sauce
1/2 tsp Sugar
10 oz Dried wide Rice Noodles
2 Tbs Vegetable Oil
1 Garlic Clove, Finely Chopped
1 lb Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast, Cut Into 3/4-Inch Pieces
1 Red Bell Pepper, Large Dice
1 Small Onion, Large Dice
1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
1 Large Egg, Scrambled
1/2 Cup Fresh Basil Leaves
1) Stir oyster sauce, chili-garlic sauce, soy sauce, and sugar in a small bowl to com-bine; set sauce aside.
2) Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain, run under cold water to cool, and set aside.
3) Heat oil in a large wok or skillet over medium-high heat; add garlic and cook, stirring often, until golden brown, about 1 minute. Add chicken and cook, tossing often, until cooked through, 3-4 minutes. Remove chicken and hold to the side.
4) Add pepper, onion, and tomatoes to pan, cook for 5-6 minutes. Return chicken to pan and add 2 Tbs sauce, mix to combine.
5) Cook scrambled egg in separate pan. Then mix egg into pan with chicken and vegetables.
6) Put noodles in bowl and pour chicken mixture over and serve, garnish with basil.
Pingback: Chicken Hot Chili Noodles | Smartchefblog