Cook Time: ~30 min
1 ¼ pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
6 cloves garlic, crushed
½ cup white wine
¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
~1 tablespoon lemon juice
~ ½ teaspoon lemon zest
1 tomato deseeded and finely chopped
kosher salt to taste
1) Boil water and cook pasta according to directions
2) Put 1 tablespoon butter and oil in pan, heat over medium heat and add shrimp.
3) Cook shrimp ~3 min a side or until done. Remove shrimp from pan. Place in a bowl and cover.
4) Add another tablespoon of butter and oil to the pan. Throw in shallots and cook until translucent ~3 min. Then add garlic and cook until fragrant ~30 sec.
5) Deglaze pan with wine. Add crushed pepper, lemon juice, and lemon zest, and salt simmer for ~4 min.
6) Add Tomatoes to pan, cook for 1 min. Then add shrimp to pan and toss to coat, sprinkle with parsley.
7) To serve combine shrimp and pasta.